Field sports are gradually becoming a popular trend in our country. The pursuit of field sports is slowly becoming a fashion. Therefore, the market share of field clothing in our country is also increasing. Some students, white-collar workers and higher income groups are increasingly choosing clothing. With functional and wearing comfort, so outdoor functional clothing came into being.
How to judge the quality and function of outdoor clothing, its meaning is mainly reflected in the function of textile fabrics. The function includes the following tests: shrinkage, seam slippage, elongation strength, tear strength, PH value, water resistance, water pressure resistance, Physical performance indicators such as moisture permeability, rain, light, water stains, sweat stains, conflicts, machine washing, etc.
The processing technology of these field fabrics is more complex than conventional fabrics, involving more processing links, and has multiple functions such as waterproof, windproof, moisture permeability, water pressure resistance, warmth, perspiration, and UV protection. Therefore, the quality of control during the production of textile fabrics is very important. Vital.
Field sports fabric
Generally, it is made of nylon, polyester and other chemical fiber fabrics after post-processing: waterproof, calendering, dry and wet coating, film lamination and other processes. It has various functional fabrics such as waterproof, moisture permeability, breathability, water pressure resistance, and UV resistance. Then these functions must first be grasped from the source (the source refers to the textile printing and dyeing factory in this article).
(1) Yarn: The quality of the yarn determines the quality of the fabric, and the strength of the fabric determines the quality of fabric tearing. (Tear: The better the tested yarn strength, the better the abrasion resistance and the better the wear resistance, and the better the effect of maintaining the human body in the wild environment).
(2) Textile: In the process of spinning yarn into grey fabric by textile machinery, adjust the machine to reduce the defects of grey fabric such as rungs, broken warps and wefts, holes and buckles.
printing and dyeing
When dyeing in the printing and dyeing factory, the color must be within the tolerance range, and there should be no yin and yang colors. The quality of the fabric is qualified. The other is to talk about important physical performance tests:
(1) Hand feeling: softness is required, and the hand feeling of field sports fabrics is somewhat hard. Currently, new products have been developed to improve the hand feeling, but the field leisure fabrics are softer than the field sports fabrics.
(2) Weft skew: AstmD3882 dyed fabric is required to be 3% of the useful width in the American Standard Test Specification, and 2% of the useful width is required for checkered and printed fabrics to be qualified products. (If the weft skew exceeds the range of the American standard, it will easily cause the clothing to be deformed and distorted after washing, and the lattice pattern of the plaid cloth is asymmetrical and unsightly)
(3) Density: American standard test AstmD3775 requires the latitude and longitude density to be qualified within ±3%.
(4) Weight: American standard test ASTMD3776, the requirement is within ±3%.
(5) PH value: The American standard test AATCC-81 requires 4.5-7.5 (the human body is weakly acidic, so the specified value is suitable for the human body. If it is alkaline, the skin is easily irritated and uncomfortable).
(6) Tearing strength: American standard test ASTMD1424, according to the specific requirements of different types of fabrics (tearing using kilograms KG, pounds LB, Newton N indicates the latitude and longitude test values of the fabric surface, the quality of tearing affects the durability of clothing Wear resistance).
(7) Elongation strength: American standard test ASTMD5034, according to the specific requirements of different types of fabrics (use kilograms KG, pounds LB, Newton N to indicate the latitude and longitude test values of the fabric surface, and the elongation strength will affect the wear resistance of the clothing. Durability).
(8) Seam slippage: American standard test ASTMD434, according to the specific requirements of different types of fabrics (use MM to indicate the test value, the seam strength is good or bad, which affects the slippage of the garment splicing).
(9) Shrinkage rate: The American standard test AATCC-135 requires latitude and longitude ±3%, (If the shrinkage rate exceeds 3%, it will affect the size and deformation of the clothing after washing several times).
(10) Light fastness: American standard test AATCC-16E requirements: specific lamp for 20 hours irradiate level 4, 40 hours irradiate level 3 (mainly resistant to sunlight, generally wear field clothing to prevent sunlight on skiing, mountaineering and outdoor sports The light is not easy to change color. In case of distress, its eye-catching clothing color is convenient to wait for rescue).
(11) Conflict color fastness: American standard test AATCC-8 requirements: dry grinding level 4, wet grinding level 3. (This requires the degree of fading of clothing fabrics).
(12) Color fastness to water stains: American standard test AATCC-107 requires: 4 levels for discoloration and 3 for staining. (This requires that the discoloration and staining are judged by the test of cotton, nylon, polyester, wool, acrylic, vinegar, etc.).
(13) Color fastness to machine washing: American standard test AATCC-61-2A requirements: color change level 4, staining level 3. (This requires that the discoloration and staining are judged by the test of cotton, nylon, polyester, wool, acrylic, vinegar, etc.).
(14) Color fastness to perspiration: American standard test AATCC-15 requirements: color change level 4, staining level 3. (This requires that the discoloration and staining are judged by the test of cotton, nylon, polyester, wool, acrylic, vinegar, etc.).
Supplement: AATCC and ASTM are both American test specifications, JIS is Japanese test specifications, ISO is European test specifications, GB is my country's standard, and the international common specifications are the most common in the United States, and both are foreign big-name Columbia (Colombia) and THENORTHFACE (TNF) North) and so on as test specifications. Many test indicators in our country have low requirements for setting, and there is a big gap with foreign standards.