What are the processes for customizing jackets? It is important to understand the process, so that we can more smoothly communicate with Jiangmen clothing customization during the customization process, and the detailed customized jackets process. The editor is divided into several processes. The following will introduce to you one by one, the corresponding process and the corresponding effect:
1. Tailor planning: tailor's style planning and selection of fabrics and accessories; the main thing is to determine the style of the customized jacket first, and prepare for the preliminary proofing of the customized jacket
2. Pattern planning: The production workshop will draw the pattern according to the customer's requirements, make the production pattern, and draw the layout drawing; the car pattern master must have a rich sewing experience, the sample is coming out, the clothes piece is coming out, can it be reached? The important role depends on him.
3. Production preparation: Before production, it is necessary to prepare fabrics, accessories, sewing threads and other materials, and perform sewing processing of samples and samples. If it is processed with supplied materials, there is no need to worry about this problem.
4. Cutting process: Cutting is the first process of garment production and processing. Its content is to cut the fabric, lining and other materials according to the layout and marking requirements. It also includes the layout, auxiliary materials, calculations, and gray fabric defects. Borrowing, cutting, cutting, inspection, numbering, binding, etc.;
5. Sewing process: The process of sewing has strong technical requirements and is also a very important tailoring process. According to different style requirements, the garment pieces are combined into garments for technical stitching. This process requires an organized sewing process, so when choosing a Hangzhou garment factory, it is very important to consider stitches, stitch patterns, machinery and tools, etc.;
6. Ironing process: After the tailor is made, it must be ironed, so that the tailor can reach the desired shape of the garment. Ironing can generally be divided into two types: ironing during production (medium ironing) and tailor ironing (large ironing);
7. Other crafts: Some clothes require other crafts, especially women's clothing processing. Because women love beauty, women's clothing needs some decorations, including printing, hot drilling, flocking, embroidery, washing, etc.;
8. Tailor quality control: Tailor quality control is a very necessary method to ensure the quality of production throughout the processing process. It is to study the quality problems that occur and may occur during the processing of the product, and to draw up the necessary quality Inspection specifications and regulations;
9. Post-processing: Post-processing includes packaging, storage and transportation, and is the final process in the entire production process.