Many people like to go skiing in winter, so ski suits are a must. Why do you want to customize ski suits, and what are the requirements for Jiangmen clothing customization? Because ski suits are divided into sports suits and travel suits. Ski suits should be determined according to their use. In addition, the colors of ski suits are generally very bright. If you are skiing on high mountains, especially on steep slopes, you are prone to avalanches or disorientation if you are far away from the built ski resort. In this case, bright clothing It provides an outstanding vision for the search.
1. When customizing ski suits, you should not choose clothing that is too small or tightly packed, as that will restrict the sliding action. The coat should be loose, the length of the sleeves should be slightly better than the wrist after straightening the arms up, and the cuffs should be necked and have the function of adjustable elasticity. The neckline should be an upright high-necked opening to avoid cold air. The length of the trousers should be based on the length from the corner of the pants to the ankle after the person squats down. The bottom opening of the trouser leg has a double-layer structure, and the inner layer has an elastic closure with non-slip rubber, which can be tightly stretched on the ski boots, which can effectively prevent snow from entering; the inner side of the outer layer has a hard-wearing hard lining to avoid skiing when sliding The boots collided and damaged the outer layer.
2. There are two types of ski suits: double ski suits and one-piece ski suits. The double ski suits are convenient to wear, but the pants must be high-waisted when choosing, and try to have straps and soft belts. Wearing one-piece ski suits is better than double skiing. Convenient when taxiing.
3. Most of the ski resorts in our country are inland. They belong to a cold, dry climate, with low temperature, strong wind and hard snow. Therefore, from the material point of view, the outer material of ski clothing should be wear-resistant, tear-proof, wind-proof and exterior Windproof nylon or tear-proof cloth material is better, and the inner warm material of the ski suit should be made of hollow cotton or DuPont cotton with better warmth, so as to provide skiers with an outstanding warmth condition when riding on the ropeway.
4. Try to choose red, orange, sky blue or a variety of eye-catching colors that can form a greater contrast with white. One is to add attractive charm to the sport, and more importantly, to provide one for other skiers. Eye-catching signs to avoid collision accidents.
5. The opening of the ski suit is dominated by a large zipper, which can be easily operated when wearing gloves. There must be several large pockets that can be opened conveniently, so that some commonly used ski equipment can be packed in different categories, which is convenient to use. Because it is often necessary to pack ski equipment and hold ski poles by hand, so ski gloves should be wide and choose five fingers. Separated. The wrist of the glove should be long, and it is best to cover the sleeve with a mask. If it can be sealed with an elastic band, it can effectively prevent the entry of snow. Ski hats are best to choose a hedging style, which only exposes the front half of the face, which can avoid the damage of the cool breeze to the face, which is especially important for women.