The maintenance of ski suits is definitely different from general clothing. The first point is not to use household detergents. General detergents will damage the functional fabrics of ski suits. This shows how delicate the maintenance of ski suits is:
1. Find a large basin that can fully soak the snow suit and put it in cold water below 20 degrees.
2. High-grade neutral detergent (liquid) is necessary. Mix it fully into the water and mix well. (Washing powder 5g/water 5L)
3. After putting the ski suit in completely, press it with your hand to completely immerse it in the water.
4. After thoroughly soaking for about 3 to 5 minutes, gently rub the snow suit with your hands (avoid rubbing) to allow the dirty water to flow out naturally. If the clothes are partially contaminated, use neutral detergent directly on the clothes. Just use a soft brush to clean it. In order to avoid pilling on the surface, it is better to clean it.
5. Lift up the clothes, rinse with a lot of water after the dirty water flows out naturally, and then dry the moisture on the clothes with a dry towel.
6. Hanging in a cool and ventilated place is naturally monotonous.
7. The accessories of the snow suit are also scrubbed with neutral detergent, and the stains that are not easily washed off can be rubbed with warm water at 50-60 degrees.
8. You should also pay attention to washing and preservation: try to be as clean and monotonous as possible to prevent insects and mildew. The clothes cabinet should be clean, monotonous and sealed. Clothes should not be kneaded and stored for a long time.
When choosing ski suits, do not choose too tight and all-white ski suits. Too tight-fitting ski suits will restrict the sliding action. All-white ski suits will hinder others’ perception of you, and it is not easy to see you. , The opening of the ski suit is mainly made of large zipper, so that it can be easily operated when wearing gloves, and the underwear is preferably non-cotton.