In the busy life, there are so many things that make people want to escape. Outdoor sports and long-distance travel have become poets and distant places for many people. However, outdoor sports have strict requirements for equipment, especially the selection of jackets. Today, Jiangmen Clothing Customization will talk to us about the main points of the purchase of Jackets:
1. Select the corresponding products according to different needs
The same brand has different series to meet different activity needs. Even if the same brand uses different fabrics, the price will vary a lot. You can choose according to your own practical needs and economic conditions.
2. Understand the characteristics of different fabrics
The materials used in jackets can be basically divided into two categories: one is ePTFE laminated microporous fabrics. At present, most of them are GORE-TEX, DENTIK, EVENT, and 3TO1-TEX in China. Its waterproof and breathable function is to compound a layer of microporous film on the outer fabric of the clothing. The micropores in between are smaller than water droplets and larger than gas molecules, which can evaporate sweat while blocking rain; the other is PU or TPU coated (or laminated) hydrophilic fabric, its function is achieved by the non-porous waterproof layer and hydrophilic molecular chain structure. Except for ePTFE film, other brands are in this category.
Comparison of these two types of materials: the strengths of ePTFE fabrics are that they have good waterproof and breathable functions, especially stable performance at low temperatures. (Snow mountain climbers wear this type of clothing. Features), a wide range of applications. The disadvantage is that the washing resistance is slightly poor and the price is higher; the advantage of PU fabrics is that it has good durability and low price. The disadvantage is that the air permeability is poor, especially when the ambient temperature is low, the instability of the data function will cause the air permeability to decrease, and the scope of application is not as wide as the former.
Three, Jackets purchase knowledge
Jackets are waterproof and breathable functional clothing, so there are many differences in planning, not only to go to a regular and reputable store, but also to pay attention to the following details:
1. Since the jacket must be completely waterproof, hot-pressed adhesive tape must be used at the seam to avoid water leakage at the needle hole. Carefully check whether the adhesive tape inside the clothes is flat and if there is blistering.
2. Whether the hat can block wind and rain well, and whether the head can move freely after wearing it. If it is used for ice climbing, snow mountain climbing and other activities, also consider the activities after wearing a helmet.
3. Whether the tightening method of the cuffs of the clothes is appropriate. This involves activities in rain and snow when wearing thick gloves.
4. Whether there is a windproof skirt on the hem or waist of the clothes. If there is no windproof skirt, whether there is a drawstring to tighten the clothes to avoid wind and snow from pouring into the body from the hem in harsh environments.
5. Whether there are breathable zippers under the arms of the clothes. This plan is not available for all mountaineering clothes (jackets), but it is very useful for heavy exercise in harsh environments.