What are the processes for customizing jackets? It is important to understand the process, so that we can communicate more smoothly with jacket manufacturers during the customization process, and customize the jackets process in detail. The editor is divided into several processes. The following will introduce you one by one, the corresponding process and the corresponding role:
1. Tailor planning: tailor's style planning and selection of fabrics and accessories; mainly to determine the style of customized jackets and prepare for the preliminary proofing of customized jackets
2. Pattern planning: The production workshop will draw the pattern according to the customer's requirements, make the production pattern, and draw the layout drawing; the car pattern master must have rich sewing experience, the sample clothes are coming out, the clothes pieces are coming out, can it be reached? The desired effect depends on him.
3. Production preparation: Before production, it is necessary to prepare fabrics, accessories, sewing threads and other materials, and to perform sewing processing of samples and samples. If it is processed with supplied materials, there is no need to worry about this problem.
4. Cutting process: Cutting is the first process of garment production and processing. Its content is to cut the fabric, lining and other materials according to the layout and marking requirements. It also includes the layout, auxiliary materials, calculations, and gray fabric defects. Borrowing, cutting, cutting, inspection, numbering, binding, etc.;
5. Sewing process: The technical requirements in the sewing process are relatively strong, and it is also a very important tailoring process. According to different style requirements, the garment pieces are combined into garments for technical stitching. This process needs to organize the sewing process, so it is very important to consider the stitches, stitch types, machinery and equipment and things when choosing a Hangzhou garment factory;
6. Ironing process: After the tailor is finished, it must be ironed, so that the tailor can achieve the ideal garment shape we want. Ironing can generally be divided into two types: ironing during production (medium ironing) and tailor ironing (large ironing);
7. Other crafts: Some clothes require other crafts, especially women's clothing processing. Because women love beauty, women's clothing needs some decorations, including printing, hot drilling, flocking, embroidery, washing, etc.;
8. Tailor quality control: Tailor quality control is a very necessary method to ensure the quality of production during the entire processing process. It is to study the quality problems that occur and may occur during the processing of the product, and to draw up the necessary Quality inspection specifications and regulations;
9. Post-processing: Post-processing includes packaging, storage and transportation, and is the final process in the entire production process.