Spring blossoms, and spring is the best place to travel! People who frequent outdoor activities like to wear shock clothes. Let's talk about how to choose shock clothes
Impact clothing-can protect you from wind and cold in outdoor environments with windproof, waterproof and breathable effects. Under various outdoor weather conditions and messy terrain environments, it can resist the intrusion of wind, frost, rain and snow, and feel dry and comfortable.
Now we talk about how to buy shock clothes:
1 Every impact garment should be completely waterproof. Of course, hot-pressed adhesive strips are used at the seams to avoid water leakage at the needle hole. When buying, you must carefully check whether the adhesive strips inside the clothes are flat and whether there is blistering. This is very important for the waterproof function of clothes.
2. There are many impact garments that will add a dot of adhesive at the junction of two or more adhesive strips to avoid prolonged use of the adhesive strips. This process is used in high-end three-layer rubber impact underwear.
3. The main zippers of the impact underwear are all waterproof zippers to avoid rainwater infiltration. If it is an ordinary zipper with a placket, pay attention to whether there is a back fold at the placket. The back fold can allow rain to flow down the back fold without infiltrating the zipper.
4. Check whether the hat can block wind and rain well, and whether the head can move freely after wearing it.
5. Check whether the tightening method of the cuff of the impact garment is appropriate.
6. Check whether there is a windproof skirt or drawstring on the hem or waist of the impact clothing to tighten the clothes to avoid wind and snow from pouring into the body from the hem in harsh environments