Winter is here, and it’s starting to snow. Some people just want to play in the snow. Since the conditions are available for playing in the snow, of course, skiing cannot be missed. However, there are still some preparations before going skiing. It needs to be done, for example, find a ski suit manufacturer to make ski suits. Why do you want to customize ski suits, because ski suits generally refer to clothing worn when participating in ski sports, which are divided into competitive suits and travel suits. Competitive clothing is planned according to the characteristics of the competition, focusing on the improvement of sports performance. Travel clothes are mainly warm, beautiful, comfortable and practical. Therefore, ski suits must be determined based on their use. In addition, the colors of ski suits are generally very gorgeous. If you are skiing on high mountains, especially on steep slopes, it is prone to avalanches or disorientation if you are far away from the built ski resorts. In this case, it is gorgeous. The clothing of Xunmi provides a good vision.
When customizing ski suits, these precautions must be clearly stated with Jiangmen clothing customization:
1. When customizing ski suits, you should not choose clothing that is too small or tightly packed, as that will restrict the sliding action. The top should be loose, the length of the sleeves should be slightly better than the wrist after straightening the arms up, and the cuffs should be necked and have the function of adjustable elasticity. The neckline should be an upright high-necked opening to avoid cold air. The length of the trousers should be based on the length from the corner of the pants to the ankle after the person squats down. The bottom opening of the trouser leg has a double-layer structure, and the inner layer has an elastic closing with non-slip rubber, which can be tightly stretched on the ski boots, which can effectively prevent snow from entering; the inner side of the outer layer has a hard-wearing hard lining to avoid skiing when sliding The boots knocked against each other and the outer layer was damaged.
2. There are two ways to take ski suits and one-piece ski suits into consideration. Both ski suits are convenient to wear, but the pants must be high-waisted when choosing, and it is best to have straps and soft belts. Wear one-piece ski suits. The ski suit is convenient when sliding.
3. Most of the ski resorts in our country are inland. They belong to the cold and dry climate, with low temperature, strong wind and hard snow. Therefore, from the material point of view, the outer material of ski clothing should be wear-resistant, tear-proof, wind-proof, and have a good appearance. Windproof nylon or anti-tear cloth material is better, and the inner warm material of the ski suit should be made of hollow cotton or DuPont cotton with better warmth, so as to provide skiers with a good thermal condition when riding on the ropeway.
4. It is best to choose red, orange, sky blue or a variety of eye-catching colors that can form a greater contrast with white. One is to add charming charm to the sport, and more importantly, to provide a for other skiers. Eye-catching signs to avoid collision incidents.
5. The opening of the ski suit is dominated by a large zipper, which can be easily operated when wearing gloves. There must be several open and convenient pockets, so that some commonly used ski equipment can be packed in different categories, and convenient to use. Because you often need to use your hands to organize the ski equipment and hold the ski poles for sliding, the ski gloves should be large and you should choose five fingers. Separated. The wrist of the glove should be long, and it is best to cover the sleeve with a mask. If it can be sealed with an elastic band, it can effectively prevent the entry of snow. Ski hats are best to choose a hedging style, which only exposes the front half of the face, which can prevent the cold wind from damaging the face, which is especially important for women.